Well it’s been a while since I’ve posted and that could mean I’ve been very happy so not felt the need to post, or very busy and not had time to post, or a bit lazy and not been bothered to post. Or it could be all three.
Generally, things have been moving at a good pace lately. A lot has been happening on all fronts, from my cake business to inspiration for my other web projects and getting the house in order. I keep getting that little guilty niggle however when spending time on Facebook just reading through other people’s statuses, and think to myself,
“Why aren’t I doing something more useful than reading other people’s statuses???”
Well whatever the reason, I’ve decided that it’s important not to dwell on the fact that I haven’t been as efficient with my time lately as I could/should have been. Yes I could have been doing a bit more but everybody needs time to rest and recoup and I feel it’s more motivational to look upon the time as well spent recharging batteries and taking stock to begin a new phase.
I am therefore setting the following aims:
- Getting the garden into proper order – I began this yesterday and am pleased with my progress so far.
- Update my reading list progress – not currently on track but getting through some great reads.
- Develop more recipes for my business and update the website.
- Get back into writing more posts across my various web projects.
- In particular invest a good amount of time into The Green Village.
I will also be posting updates about each one and my current starting point and progress.
I’m looking forward to this new phase, inspired by the sunny weather and a good opportunity to look back over past successes and decide where I’d like to be by the end of the year. If you’re feeling stagnated and stuck in a rut, think about what you’d like your status update to say and make a start on a new phase in your life.